Grayslake kitchen fire
This is the backyard view of a home that was affected by an Electrical Wiring Fire in Grayslake, IL. The microwave was the source of the fire, and our technicians took care of cleaning up the fire, smoke and water damage. There was extensive damage to the home, inside and out, and it was necessary to remove a lot of affected material during the mitigation. Afterwards, the homeowners in-trusted our technicians to reconstruct their home. Working together with the insurance company and homeowners we were able to get them back in their home. They were very happy and grateful we were able to take care of everything.