Fire and Smoke Damage in breakroom
This research company located in the North Shore had some unexpected fire and smoke damage happen after an employee accidentally left something plastic on the still hot cooktop in the breakroom kitchen. The flames damaged the area around the cooktop, but the smoke damage was carried through the whole room and even into the hallway. Luckily no one was in the breakroom at the time. SERVPRO of Highland Park/Deerfield was able to come and remove the damaged walls cabinets and counters from the kitchen area in the breakroom, clean the smoke damage from the rest of the room and the hallway and prep everything for reconstruction.